About this webinar:
Whether you are defending a midsize or enterprise organization, you’re dealing with the reality that breaches can take minutes or less for a cybercriminal to execute but often months to discover. Outsourcing to close the gap between identifying a breach and taking action may make sense at this stage in your security practice, but not all Managed Detection and Response (MDR) programs are equally effective.
Based on real-world experiences, our panel of experts will discuss what a successful shift to MDR can look like for midsize and enterprise organizations, and the program elements that are essential for your success.
Join us to learn:
- The value and importance of threat hunting and analysis in MDR
- The critical role of a Security Operations Center (SOC) in 24/7 defense
- – The benefit of complementing a program with Deception to detect intrusions and protect what can’t be touched or patched quickly
- The advantage of integrating with Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) for containment and action
- The edge that User Entity Behavior Analysis (UEBA) driven by machine learning and big data provides for detecting unknown threats
- And more
Live online Feb 24 10:00 am PST