7 Critical Considerations for Effective Breach Detection
Breach detection is a mandatory activity for any sized organization. Despite all the money spent on preventive security, security teams must assume that adversaries will penetrate these defenses and attempt to establish a long lasting foothold within the environment. Unfortunately breach detection is not simple, even for large, well-funded security teams.
So how should an organization craft a breech detection function that is both effective and efficient?
This whitepaper describes seven priorities for any breach detection strategy:
- Situational Awareness: Visibility & Baselining
- Think Like an Attacker
- Use a Risk-Centric Approach to Prioritize Investment
- Blend Deception Assets With the Environment
- Leverage Deception for Visibility, Attack Forensics & Obfuscation
- Leverage Deception to Focus Breach Detection on Blind Spots and High Risk
- Deploy a Rich Mix of Deception Assets
Download your copy of the report: