Acalvio Strategic Cybersecurity Service is led by Chris Roberts, considered one of the foremost experts in counter threat intelligence within the Information security industry. His RSA presentation “ From the Oven to the Power Station” has been rated as one of the most acclaimed presentations. His most recent presentation on “Hacking the human” has educated the industry to the potential exposures of the hyper-connected human journey we are embarking on.
If you are looking for cutting edge technical insights from “gurus” in the industry to help drive your product/service/technology strategies to gain strategic market advantage, we might be the right partner for you.
We offer services in the following areas:
- Maturity Modeling
- Strategic Assessments
- Physical and Electronic Analysis
- Forensics, Legal and E-Discovery
- Compliance and Governance
- Intelligence Gathering and Analysis
Here are a few of our representative engagements:
Top 5 Automotive Corporation
- Assessment of interoperability of the entertainment systems within the overall vehicle network architecture.
- Assessment of risks for new technologies as they are integrated into the vehicle platform.
- Zero-Day disclosures within the industry.
Top 10 De-Regulated Utility
- Enterprise-wide risk assessments of several facilities from traditional network and application layer issues through to SMART and SCADA systems.
- Overall architecture design and project oversight in several large scale deployments of mitigating controls around critical infrastructure systems.
Top 10 E-Commerce Leader
- Security Maturity Model (SMM) assessment of enterprise and cloud infrastructure.
- Strategic roadmap for attaining PCI compliance within the retail and online retail arenas.
- Ongoing quarterly assessments and remediation action plans.
Top 10 Healthcare Leader
- HIPPA compliance reporting.
- Table top exercises.
- Risk recommendations around security and overall IT architecture for acquired organizations.
- Assessment, reverse engineering and overall recommendations provided for multiple healthcare wearable device manufacturers.